A Touch Of Extravagance Package
On the day Management
Concept Design, Supplier Recommendation and On the Day Management
Personal and thorough Wedding consultation
- This appointment lasts about an hour to 2 hours long. We discuss:
- Couple’s taste and likes
- Couple background and lifestyle – this contributes to the making the wedding unique and truly you
- What has been done so far
- What is still to be done
- Different ideas the couple has for the wedding for both the guest experience as well as the aesthetics for the wedding
- Wedding budget and looking at the realistic options within that budget
- Extravaganza approach to working with you for your wedding and confirming exactly what it is that you need based on the conversation
- Extravaganza may make some recommendations for different ideas throughout the conversation
Customised Wedding concept design
Once consultation has been done you this is what you can expect for your customised wedding concept design:
- 2 concept options for your wedding
- You get 2 different mood /inspiration boards
- You get a breakdown for both ambiance, guest experience and aesthetics
- You get décor briefs that you can send to décor companies to get correct and thorough quotations back and it becomes easier for you to compare the quotations side by side
- With your concept designs you will get an estimate(ball park figure of what you can expect to pay so that you can weigh up whether you are being charged realistically or not
- With your concept designs you will also get recommendations on what would be cheaper to source yourself than get someone to do it for you
- Designs usually take 7-10 working days due to research and put together a stellar product for our clients
- Creating/proposing logistics schedule for all suppliers to ensure all suppliers who are interdependent are arranged to arrive at apt times to deliver their services.
- Ensuring all suppliers receive setup schedule and confirm their times and services/products.
- Taking into consideration the amount of time each task will take and ensuring that there is enough staff to complete the task on time. For example doing serviette detail, a simple bow takes 30 second each to put on. 30 seconds multiplied by 200 guest napkins, gives us 100 minutes of pure napkin detail if only one person is doing them. Extravaganza will ensure we arrange staff to do takes that take time do that the entire setup is completed on time.
- Ensuring that all suppliers deliver exactly what service/product that was contracted by the client
- Ensuring setup for ceremony, cocktail and reception is completed on time
- Extravaganza is present from start of setup on the day, up until the ceremony starts.
On the day Management
- Includes a consultation (when taken as a stand alone)
- Contacts all suppliers as part of communication handover about 3 weeks before the wedding date (when taken as a stand alone)
- Includes setup management, drafting, communicating and confirming setup schedule
- Managing all suppliers including venue, photo, video, hair and makeup, dj and entertainment throughout the day regarding timing schedule and any changes. For example if the ceremony starts an hour late, the kitchen needs to be informed, as does the MC, DJ and photo and video, perhaps we can discuss how we can catch up the schedule or in some instance overtime rates will have to be approved and signed off.
- Crisis management throughout the day
- Extravaganza leaves when the dancefloor opens